To be frank from the beginning – I have not tried a lot of different titles. I hope for some expert in this field to step in and enlighten us all.
It also depends on your needs – not all photo-editing software titles are comparable feature-by-feature because they all address slightly different audiences. Someone wants basic editing done in extremely fast and comfortable way, while another would need an absolute full-featured editor to do things that most other things don’t even know about it.
Best Photo Editing Application | Photo Editor
Photo Editor is a small but powerful photo editing application. If you have some knowledge of photography, you can do a lot with Photo Editor.
Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
- Color: exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
- Curves & Levels: fine-tuning of colors
- Effects: gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrancy, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
- Adding text, images or shapes
- Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
- Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
- Corrections: perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
- Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
- Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
- View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
- Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
- Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
- Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
- Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop+)
- The ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items)
Download Application:- Click Here