If you know that Asian Games are going on and from India many sports persons have participated. India started well on the 8th day of the 18th Asian Games. India’s two silver medals in horseback riding, Badminton Women’s Championship, Saina Nehwal reached the semi-finals of the women’s singles. He beat Thailand’s Ratchanok Itna 21-18, 21-16 in the quarterfinals. With this win, Saina’s bronze medal has been confirmed. Women’s compound team in archery has reached the finals. He defeated Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) 225-222 in the semi-finals. They will face Korea in the final.
Sania Nehwal Won 2 Medals in Asian Games 2018
On the other hand, India reached the 400-meter final in the Athletics Final. Anu Raghavan finished third in the 400 meter hurdle event. Barley Murmu is in fourth place in hit 1. Both will now present their case for the gold medal. Men Compound Team defeated Qatar in 227-213 in the pre-quarterfinals. In the quarter-final, the Indian team will face the Philippine team on Sunday.
Starting in the table tennis wins
- In the women’s table of table tennis, Qatar defeated Qatar 3-0. Indian player Mouma Das defeated Qatar by Maha Ali 11-3, 11-2 and 11-4. Ahika Mukherjee defeated Az Mohammed 11-2, 10-12, 11-2, 11-3, and Sushrita Mukherjee beat Maha Piramagi 11-3, 11-3, 11-6.
- The Indian team will now face China on Sunday after which they will face Iran.
India’s poor performance in Kanau
- India’s performance in TBC 500 meter male class team event is poor. They stayed in fifth place. In women’s team event semi-final, India is fourth, both women and men are out of medal.
- India’s performance in handball is disappointing. He defeated Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) 35-31 in men’s main round of group 3.
- India’s performance in shooting is poor.
- In the qualification round of Women’s Skeet Finals, Gamit Sakhan remained in 10th position and Rashid Rathod remained in the 12th position.